Large eco-friendly Hemp backpack is made by using natural hand-woven hemp yarns and fabric from the Himalayan Region. It has premium fabric lining, strong stitching. Because of the handcrafted nature of our product, each backpack is slightly different but every product carries the quality and care we have put on it.
This backpack with its rustic but unique look can carry from a small notebook to your mid to large size laptop. It will help you stand out from the crowd with its rustic, natural and earth friendly design. You can definitely show off on your trips, school, college etc.
|No. of Compartments||2|
|No. of Inner Pockets|
|No. of External Pockets||2|
Inclusions – One bag
Dimensions – Dimensions (LxBxH): (30x13x42) cms
- Eco Friendly Hemp Backpack to use for as School bag, Laptop Bag, casual bag
- Main compartment has a soft lining, padded back support and a laptop/tablet sleeve
- Adjustable shoulder straps & Open pockets either side to carry your drinks bottles
- Multiple Different Size Pockets, 2 Mesh Pockets, , Loop To Hang Backpack
- This beautifully designed waist bag is made from natural hemp fiber and natural heavy-duty cotton that are well known for their strength and durability. Inner lining has soft cotton material to make this bag sturdy and extra durable.
- This multi-color stylish waist pack has pockets of 2 sizes, useful for all of your different sized goods. It has enough space to carry all your personal belongings including Phone, Cash, Keys, Passport, Can of drink and other necessities.
- This waistpack gets softer to touch as you use it more, yet it retains its durability.
- When it comes to backpacks, choosing hemp backpacks made from organic and sustainable hemp plants is a fantastic eco-friendly option. They also have their natural design aesthetic and due to the strength of hemp fiber, they are long-lasting and durable.
- Available Colours & Patterns: Mixed or Assorted
- 2 water bottle holders one each side of the backpack
Most of our customers believe that the hemp backpacks are easy to wash. The steps on how to properly wash your hemp backpack have been written below:
If your hemp backpack gets wet from rain, you can simply hang it to dry. Using a dryer is not recommended. To facilitate drying, you can pull the black lining outside.
We recommend washing hemp backpacks by hand as they are not washing machine-friendly. You may fill a washbasin or a bucket with cold water and add standard laundry detergent to it. Gently swish it around. Hand-soap stains or dirty areas with laundry soap. To not damage the water repellency of the hemp backpack, it is recommended that you do not soak the backpack for an extended time. Rinse with cold water right away until there are no more suds. Two or three rinses should suffice. Between rinses, empty the bucket.
Note: Bleach and harsh detergents can harm natural fibers.
You should hang the hemp backpack in the shade to dry it. Using a dryer is not recommended.
If necessary, iron on the highest heat setting with the most steam, focusing on the edges of the flap to ensure it is completely flat. Before you begin, make certain that the sole of your iron is completely clean. Use a lot of pressure and steam. If you want, you can iron all four sides of the backpack.
There might be a slight variation in the shade of the actual product and the image shown on the screen, due to the screen resolution and photography effects. Also the color and designs might vary a little due to the handmade nature.
About The Brand
HEM Crafts makes and sells eco-friendly products from India to the world. We love rural artisans & care for the planet is instilled in their wide range of Hemp Bags which are handspun by artisans from Himalayan villages. They’re in this together.
Country of Origin: India
sanjana jain –
beautiful backpack and great quality
happy with my bag!
ayushi chandak –
the bag is just amazing, just the way i want